Power-saving strawberry dehydrating machine-best budg
Introduction of DH-K10 strawberry hot air dryer
Drying capacity: 950-1100 kilogram
Recommended model : DH-K10
Details of DH-K10
Heating Capacity: 35 KW
Coolong capacity: 26 KW
Dehydration rate: 30 L/H
Moisture removal capacity: 90 L/H
Power input：14.4 KW
Power supply: 380V-3PH-50HZ (customizable)
Temperature in drying chamber: 18-75 degree centigrade
Drying technology of strawberry with strawberry hot air dryer
1. Raw material selection: choose large and beautiful strawberry fruit.
2. Cleaning: pour the spare strawberries into flowing water and rinse them fully to remove sediment and other sundries.
3. Remove the fruit pedicle: handle it gently when removing the fruit pedicle, and remove impurities and unqualified fruits at the same time.
4. Sugar boiling: prepare 40% sugar solution, add strawberry fruit, and then heat it to boiling for 10min. After cooling, take it out, put it into a prepared container and sugar stain it in 40% sugar solution for 6-8h.
5. Filtrate: take out the sugar soaked strawberries, lay them on a bamboo sieve and drain the sugar for 30min.
Lay a single layer of strawberry fruit on the material tray, insert the material tray into the material truck and push it into the strawberry dryer. The drying method is high temperature first and then low temperature.
The program has three sections.
1. The temperature is 60 ℃, the temperature rises, and the inside and outside are evenly heated for 2 hours.
2. When the temperature rises to 75 ℃, carry out high-temperature continuous dehumidification for 10 hours.
3. When the temperature of strawberry dryer drops to 62 ℃, it takes 6 hours to continuously discharge moisture, and then the drying process can be completed.
Advantages of SIBIONO fruit drying equipment
1) High efficiency and power saving: Only condensed water is discharged during the drying process, and there is almost no energy loss, so the efficiency is very high, and the energy efficiency ratio (COP) is 1:4;
2) Operating environment: The drying effect can be kept consistent throughout the year and in any climate to ensure that it can be operated throughout the year;
3)Environmental protection and sanitation: Outside dust cannot enter, it is safe and sanitary, and meets the sanitation needs of various items;
4) Nutrient retention: Because the drying process is closed-loop and medium-low temperature drying, the drying effect can effectively retain food nutrients;
5) Uniform drying: The Drying Room adopts a closed loop method with strong convection circulation of hot air, so that the food in the Drying Room is evenly heated;
6) Simple operation: Using touch screen computer version control, one-key configuration of the drying plan, automatic completion of the drying operation;
7) Low labor: The food is placed on ventilated trays, and the heating air is circulated. The drying process does not need to be turned, saving labor costs;
8) Flexible customization: The board room and shelves are simple and flexible, and the drying capacity is large. Any number of hosts can be used side by side, and it can be designed as a board room or assembly line.
Dried strawberry after using fruit drying chamber