Secret of fresh mango to dried mango - food drying machine
Advantages of heat pump mango dehydration machine
The quick-drying heat pump mango drying equipment has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, pollution-free, low energy consumption, intelligent control of temperature and humidity, no manual operation throughout the process, time and labor saving, unaffected by seasons and weather, and continuous uninterrupted production.
The main thing that is lost during the drying process is water, which retains the original flavor, color and nutrition of the fruit to a large extent, so that the finished product after drying has good color and complete nutrition retention, which truly achieves a high degree of automation, closed operation, energy saving and environmental protection. It is suitable for a wide range of products and is an ideal choice for drying equipment for fruits and vegetables.
A Guide to Drying a Large Number of Mangoes
In the early stage of drying, mangoes need to go through several procedures of washing, peeling, slicing, drying, and vacuum packaging.
The drying volume of mango slices is generally relatively large. The drying system composed of two DH-K15 hosts can process 2 tons of fresh mango slices per batch. It takes 15-20 hours to complete a batch of drying. The drying time is divided Completed for 5 segments.
1. Set the first stage to 55°C, heat and dry for 3 hours.
2. Set the second stage to 60°C, start dehumidification, and dry for 5 hours.
3. The third stage is set to 62°C, dehumidification is continued, and drying is carried out for 4 hours.
4. The fourth stage was set at 58°C, temperature and humidity were removed, and dried for 3 hours.
5. The fourth stage was set at 55°C, and the moisture was removed and consolidated for 2 hours.